Jun 30, 2014

Puppies now six weeks!

Wow, how time flies.  Stopped in for a visit yesterday. Each time I see them, I say they are so big!  Hmmm. We spent a little time on the kitchen floor at first.  The pups went for Skip.  
Zinger claimed my lap and would not leave it!  That was fine with me.  I miss her! Middle of this week, Zinger and all the pups get to come home again.  Charlotte is off to Hawaii.  Upon her return, they will begin to move on to their forever homes.



After a bit, we headed outside.  What a change in their yard time.
  They are exploring everywhere, as you can see.


Up and down the plank! Reaching for Mom on the planter!



Skip's shoe laces are always a hit!


In and out the tunnels!




And of course, Mom is always watchful nearby.
  You might think she is chewing the carrot, but she has her eye on everything and everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment